DOLOMYTHS RUN SELLARONDA ULTRA & HALF TRAIL RACE RELEASE
Saturday 17 July 2021
DoloMyths Run Sellaronda Ultra Trail:
· Distribution of the Ultra Trail bibs ONLY at Canazei at the Canazei Marmolada Cinema
· Event presentation of the Ultra Trail participants only at Canazei at 6.30 p.m. at the pavillion in the park (or youtube live in case of inclement weather)
· Start: Canazei in Marconi Square at 5.00 am. / Finish: Canazei in Marconi Square within 6.00 pm.
· Final maximum time to finish the DMR Sellaronda Ultra Trail: 13 hours. Athletes exceeding the above enlisted time limits will be excluded from the race:
3 hours from the start to Selva - at 8,00 a.m. closing of the gate;
6 hours from the start to Colfosco- at 11,00 a.m. closing of the gate;
9 hours from the start to Arabba - at 14,00 a.m. closing of the gate;
13 hours from the start to Canazei - at 18,00 end of the race;
DoloMyths Run Sellaronda Half Trail:
· Distribution of the Half Trail bibs ONLY at Canazei at the Canazei Marmolada Cinema
· Event presentation of the Half Trail participants only at Canazei at 6.30 p.m. at the pavillion in the park (or youtube live in case of inclement weather)
· Start: Colfosco at 9.00 / Finish: Canazei within 5.00 p.m.
· Final maximum time to finish the DMR Sellaronda Half Trail: 8 hours. Athletes exceeding the above mentioned time limit:
4 hours from the start to Arabba - will be excluded from the race.
· Shuttle bus from Canazei to Colfosco: departure at 6.30 a.m. in front of the Canazei Cinema Marmolada only for those athletes who booked and purchased the service at the online entry.
DoloMyths Run Sellaronda ULTRA & HALF Trail
· The racetrack will be signalled by special flags. Members of the staff will be present to help in case of need and for checking all along the racetrack.
· Compulsory equipment:
A water supply of at least ½ liter / A survival blanket / A whistle
A first-aid kit / Some food (energetic bars or energy gels) / A wind-breaker and waterproof jacket /Long running trousers
Gloves and a hat/ Water bottle or camel-bag or folding water cup / the mobile telephone· Non-compulsory equipment:
Poles / a change of clothes / solar protection lotion / vaseline or anti-grazing cream.
· The bib number, not to be modified, folded or cut for whatever reason, must always be visible (the small one on the chest and on the legs, the biggest one on the rucksack).
· Athletes who, for whatever reason, withdraw from the race must communicate their withdrawal to the nearest checking-point then go down to valley (checking points in town) to take the bus shuttle to get back to the start/finish area.
· A sag service will always follow the last runner.
· Refreshment points will be placed ONLY IN TOWNS DOWN IN VALLEY (ONLY 3 REFRESHMENT POINTS) with drinkings and food to be consumed in the delimited area. No plastic glasses will be available at the refreshment points. Athletes can refill their water bottles/camel-bags with water and salts at any refreshment points where apposite waste bins will be placed to collect rubbish so not to pollute environment. To avoid close contacts and gatherings at the pre-established refreshment points, all the athletes can receive external assistance and refreshments by their own assistants all along the race track, exceptionally for the 2021 edition of the event. Nonetheless it is essential and compulsory to respect of the environment. Assistants must collect and bring back to valley all the rubbish and anything used for refreshments, as a matter of their own personal responsibility.
· While entering the refreshment areas, runners must wear their facial masks all the way out and sanitize their hands
· Each athlete must carry with himself what needed to be self-sufficient in the racetrack parts not covered by refreshment service. Any external assistance, provided by people not registered in the race, all along the track or even in short parts of it is absolutely forbidden
· In case of emergency athletes can call staff members at the following phone numbers:
- Val di Fassa: Alberto Rigodanza +39 390 7567062
- Val Gardena: Mussner Josef +39 339 8427529
- Val Badia: Andreas Irsara +39 329 94 330 43
- Arabba: Giampaolo Soratroi +39 340 31 93 268
Each athlete must have a mobile phone on with her/him to be called at any time by the organization in case of need.
· Three are the crossings of state roads in Arabba, Selva Val Gardena and in Colfosco. Policemen or staff members will help athletes in crossing roads.
· No shower service will be provided at the finish due to Covid prevention measures.
· Covid prevention measures. To enter the start area every runner must undergo body temperature measurement, sanitize their hands, keep safety distance. Facial musk must be wornat the start and at the finish but not while racing. The Covid self-declaration form must be provided in copy at the collection of the bib number at the race office.
The prize-draw for finishers will take place on Friday 26 July at 8.00 p.m. live on Facebook
For further information or any other need ask the race office