RACE RELEASE DOLOMYTHS RUN SKYRACE
Sunday 18 July 2021
Dolomyths Run Sky Race
· Start: Canazei in Strèda Roma (close to the park) at 8.30 a.m.
· Arrival: Canazei in Piazza Marconi.
· Athletes will then be invited to go to the park where they can find the refreshment point
· The route will be signalled by special flags. At the start, at the arrival and all along the racetrack, members of the staff will be present to help in case of need. They wear a high-visibility vest (YELLOW).
· Medical assistance will be granted along the racetrack in Passo Pordoi - Forcella Pordoi - Piz Boè - Pian de Schiavaneis - in the finish area.
· Compulsory equipment: windbreaker. The bib number, not to be modified, folded or cut for whatever reason, must always be visible.
· Covid prevention measures. To enter the start area every runner must undergo body temperature measurement, sanitize their hands, keep safety distance. Facial musk must be worn at the start and at the finish but not while racing. The Covid self-declaration form must be provided in copy at the collection of the bib number at the race office.
· The race must be completed in maximum 4,30 hours. All runners reaching Forcella Sass Pordoi in more than 2 hours will be excluded from the competition.
· No poles withdrawal service will be provided this year. Runners who want to use poles must carry them from the start to the finish. Anyway the use of poles to climb the Piz Boè pyramid, almost completely equipped with metal ropes, is forbidden.
· To avoid close contacts and gatherings at the pre-established refreshment points, all the athletes can receive external assistance and refreshments by their own assistants all along the race track, exceptionally for the 2021 edition of the event. Nonetheless it is essential and compulsory to respect the environment. Assistants must collect and bring back to valley all the rubbish and anything used for refreshments, as a matter of their own personal responsibility.· Along the race track two refreshment points will anyway be available at Forcella Pordoi (onlydrinks) and at Pian Schiavaneis (drinks and snacks)
· In the arrival area, no massage service will be provided due to Covid prevention measures.
· After the race no service of free showering will be available due to Covid prevention measures.
· Athletes will be provided a lunch voucher of 10€ value (pizza or pasta + 1 drink) to get lunch in one of the restaurants/pizzerias partners (see detailed map).
· The Organizing committee invites all the athletes to respect the environment. The athletes are specifically required not to throw all around glasses, paper and rubbish but to throw them in the rubbish baskets, specifically placed in the refreshment points. To those who break this rule a two minutes penalty will be assigned.
· The Organizing Committee cannot be held responsible for any theft, loss or damage that may occur to personal properties left unattended, before, during and after the race, in the race office, in the start/finish area.
The event presentation will take place on SATURDAY 17 JULY at 6.30 p.m. at the pavilion in the park.
The prize-draw for all the finishers will take place on Friday 30 July at 8.00 p.m. live facebook.
For any specific need, please contact the staff of the race office.